Aug 21, 2020
Quentin Masson's talking about
- What was the appeal about the army and getting into the army?
- Australian Defence Force Academy.
- Leadership development.
- The constant pursuit of excellence.
- The importance of ethos for individuals and leaders within an organization.
- Great leaders.
- How do you build trust within...
Aug 20, 2020
Conrad’s Talking About
- 2007 World Cup
- Leadership and the culture in the World Cup
- The responsibility to run the team
- Leadership Role
- What do we need to do rather than just the coaches deciding all the time?
- 3 best coaches in the world
- The five top five traits you believe a great leader should possess
Jul 14, 2020
In this episode we discuss:
- Why he joined the Army
- What was appealing about joining the Special Forces
- Talking through the selection course- what that involved
- Where does motivation come from
- Why conviction is important for self-leadership
- Talking with conviction and believing in what you are...
Jul 6, 2020
Peter Ryan talk about:
- Why he went to the Brumbies and to Rugby Union?
- The Leaders at the Brumbies
- What the Brumbies needed to work on to be successful?
- Similarities between Eddie Jones and Wayne Bennett
- Simplicity in communication is the key
- Leaders don’t cut corners or take shortcuts
- Leaders set and...
Jun 29, 2020
We talk about:
- Is he a League or Union man?
- The Legends he played at school
- Wayne Bennett’s philosophy on coaching and leadership
- Why simplistic is often the best?
- Why your Leaders need to be selfless or team focussed?
- Wayne Bennett using videos to set the standards and expectations
- Different Leadership...